Important Notice Regarding for this Auction & Bidding for this Auction.
Ann Gormley Collection Two-Day Auction
Day 1: Lots 1 -749, Jewellery, Gold & Silver
Day 2: Lots 750 - 1,683, Antique Furniture, Collectables, Porcelain, etc.
1. Register on our Website to Either Bid Live, Leave an Absentee Bids, Leave an Autobid or Arrange Telephone Bids - To do this Please Register Online for a Bidding number. This is Quick & Easy, you’ll be Registered in Moments. Please note: If you are an Existing Customer, you'll just need to Create a New Password to Access your Account, and then take Advantage of our New Bidding Features. If Required, Simply Click on the 'forgotten password' Link on the Login Page and Follow the Instructions.
2. E-mail the Auctioneers Directly with your Absentee Bids. Email them to to [email protected] . Bids can be Accepted No Later than 30 Minutes Before Auction Commences.
3. Arrange a Telephone Bid with the Auctioneers. Please Click on the Telephone Bid Request Button Located Beside the Online Catalogue Description for Each Lot. Once Received via this Button we will then Telephone you a Few Minutes Before Your Lot Comes Under the Hammer. Or you can Telephone the Auctioneers Directly at 046 9240568 to Arrange this Phone Bidding Service. This Method of Bidding will Allow you to Listen in as your Preferred Lot is Being Offered and Participate in the Auction in Real Time. Telephone Bids can be Accepted No Later thn 30 Before Auction Commences.
4. You can Bid Live in Real Time via Easyliveauction - https://www.easyliveauction.com/auctioneers/matthewsauctionrooms/
5. Fill Out an Absentee Bid Form in the Office. These Bids will then be Entered into the Clerk's Sheets for the auction and he will bid on your behalf, up to your maximum written bid amount if needs be.
Re Jewellery Lots. Please Note that Jewellery Boxes Shown are for Demonstration Purposes Only, Unless Otherwise Stated. If you Wish to Have a Presentation Jewellery Box with any Lot you successfully bid on please Inform the Auctioneers and we will do our Best.
Directly After the Auction Invoices will be E-mailed to All Successful Bidders.
All Lots Purchased Can be Collected from the Auction Room by Appointment, Please Ring the Auctioneers at 046 9240568 Before Calling in and We will Have Your Purchases Ready for You.
Collection Days are Five Working Days After the Auction ONLY.
Monday 17th - 10am - 5pm
Tuesday 18th - 10am - 5pm
Wednesday 19th - 10am - 5pm
Thursday 20th - 10am - 5pm
Friday 21st - 10am - 5pm
This can be Arranged Directly via Our Recommended Carrier John Reilly & Sons. Please Telephone them Directly for a Quote. If You Wish to Avail of this Option Please Let Us Know in the Office and We Can Add Your Invoice to Their Folder Once Payment Has been Made.
Vincent Reilly - 087-7987784
William Reilly - 087-2421773
We Provide an In-House Packing and Postage Service . Each Parcel Can be up to a Maximum of 8 Kilos Weight, 24 Inches x 24 Inches in Size.
Ireland - €15
UK & Europe - €25
World-Wide - €35
Post is Insured up to €200 Only, Please Arrange your Own Insurance if Required. The Auctioneers Accept No Resonsibility Whatsoever for Theft, Loss or Damage Once Parcels Have Left the Auction Room. Oldcastle Transport, our Recommended Carriers, are Pleased to Hand-Deliver Purchases Nationwide on Your Behalf. Telephone Vincent Reilly 087 1307763 for a Quote, Should you Wish to Avail of this Service. Or, Please Arrange your own Courier. Collection Days for this Auction Strictly FIVE Days after Sale Only.