Important Notice Regarding Bidding for this Auction.
Thursday 29th December 12 Noon - 5pm
1. Register on our Website to Either Bid Live, Leave an Absentee Bids, Leave an Autobid or Arrange Telephone Bids - To do this Please Register Online for a Bidding number. This is Quick & Easy, you’ll be Registered in Moments. Please note: If you are an Existing Customer, you'll just need to Create a New Password to Access your Account, and then take Advantage of our New Bidding Features. If Required, Simply Click on the 'forgotten password' Link on the Login Page and Follow the Instructions.
2. E-mail the Auctioneers Directly with your Absentee Bids. Email them to to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Arrange a Telephone Bid with the Auctioneers. Please Click on the Telephone Bid Request Button Located Beside the Online Catalogue Description for Each Lot. Once Received via this Button we will then Telephone you a Few Minutes Before Your Lot Comes Under the Hammer. Or you can Telephone the Auctioneers Directly at 046 9240568 to Arrange this Phone Bidding Service. This Method of Bidding will Allow you to Listen in as your Preferred Lot is Being Offered and Participate in the Auction in Real Time.
4. You can Bid Live in Real Time via Easyliveauction - https://www.easyliveauction.com/auctioneers/matthewsauctionrooms/
5. Fill Out an Absentee Bid Form while Viewing the Auction Itself and Leave it with one of the Viewing Ladies. These Bids will then be Entered into the Clerk's Sheets for the auction and she will bid on your behalf, up to your maximum written bid amount if needs be..
Re Jewellery Lots. Please Note that Jewellery Boxes Shown are for Demonstration Purposes Only, Unless Otherwise Stated. If you Wish to Have a Presentation Jewellery Box with any Lot you successfully bid on please Inform the Auctioneers and we will do our Best.
Directly After the Auction Invoices will be E-mailed to All Successful Bidders.
All Lots Purchased Can be Collected from the Auction Room by Appointment, Please Ring the Auctioneers at 046 9240568 Before Calling in and We will Have Your Purchases Ready for You. Collection Days are Three Working Days After the Auction, 10am to 5pm. Please do Telephone Before Visiting and We will Have Your Purchases Ready for Collection. Delivery Nationwide. This can be Arranged Via Our Recommended Carrier, John Reilly & Sons. Please Telephone them Directly for a Quote and your Requested Delivery Day; Vincent Reilly 087 7987784, William Reilly 087 2421773.
We Provide an In-House Packing and Postage Service for Smaller Items (Jewellery, Small Silver Items, Collectables, etc.). Each Parcel can be up to a Maximum of 8 Kilos Weight and 24 Inches x 24 Inches in Size.
Ireland €15 Per Parcel (Any Amount of Lots in the Parcel, up to Weight and Size Restriction Given Above)
England & Rest of Europe €25 Per Parcel (Any Amount of Lots in the Parcel, up to Weight & Size Restriction Given Above)
Americas €35 (Any Amount of Lots in the Parcel, up to Weight & Size Restriction as Given Above)
Australia €35 (Any Amount of Lots in the Parcel, up to Weight & Size Restriction as Given Above)
Shipping & Collection of Larger-Sized Lots, Such as Furniture, Mirrors, Paintings, etc. can also be arranged by the Purchasers Themselves. If Required, Details of Other Carriers can be supplied on Request. Some Other Carriers are Listed Below. However Please Note that We Accept No Responsibility Whatsoever for the Service of Outside Carriers. All Arrangements Made are at the Purchasers Own Risk. Please feel Free to Arrange your Own Carrier Separate from the Contact Details Given Here. However, We do Request Prompt Clearance of the Auction Room (within three working days after the auction) as We are Constantly Under Pressure of Time and Space for the Cataloguing and Photographing of the Next Auction. We Would Kindly Appreciate your Assistance in this Endeavour.
Kevin WeMove - Uk & Northern Ireland - 0044 7762 930234
Danny Gallagher - UK & Northern Ireland - 086 3730080
Ian Melady - Ireland - 086 3452083
Danny Egan - Transport Ireland - 085 7435108